Constituent Services

How can I help you?

As a Senator for Queensland, I aim to stand-up for the best interests of Queensland in the Senate and provide a range of services to Queenslanders – including individual constituents, community groups and businesses.

My office is available during business hours to provide assistance with any concerns or enquiries you may have on Federal Government matters, including – immigration, Medicare, Centrelink, NDIS, My Aged Care, Veterans’ Affairs and the NBN.

Listed below are some useful links to Commonwealth self-help services. If you have a question on a federal responsibility that is not adequately answered online, then please contact my office on (07) 3252 7101 or email here for further assistance,

MP visits

If you would like me to visit or attend your event, please contact my team explaining when, where and how you would like me involved.

Visiting me in Canberra

If your school is heading to Canberra during a sitting week, I would love the opportunity to meet with them and say hello. Please see here for how to book.

Free hire of a marquee

If you need a marquee for your next community event, we have one available for hire free of charge. Please contact my office on (07) 3252 7101 or email here.

Photocopying Services

A complimentary photocopying service is available via our office for not-for-profit organisations. Please contact my office on (07) 3252 7101 or email here.

Australian, TSI and Aboriginal Flags

The Federal Government provides complimentary Australian, Torres Strait Island and Aboriginal flags to schools and non-profit organisations such as the RSL. My office can supply eligible organisations and individuals with Australian, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander flags.

To be eligible, you must be based in Queensland and be a:

  • school, local council, church or other non-profit or benevolent community organisation, association or group which have occasion to display the flag from flagpoles on their premises, or which display the flag on special occasions, or in halls or meeting rooms.
  • community organisation, Australian exchange student or humanitarian worker undertaking official visits or duties overseas.
  • family member, or an ex-service organisation representative, for use at the funeral of an Australian war veteran.

Letters and Certificates of Congratulations

Australians celebrating a special birthday or wedding anniversary can receive personal congratulations from the Prime Minister, Governor-General or The Queen.


90th birthday (and beyond) – Prime Minister

100th birthday – The Queen and Governor-General

50th Wedding Anniversary (and beyond) – The Governor-General and Prime Minister

60th Wedding Anniversary (and every 5 years thereafter) – The Queen

To arrange a birthday or anniversary message, please contact my office on (07) 3252 7101, email senator.rennick@aph.gov.au or visit us at:

Tenancy C4, Level 1
90 Kittyhawk Drive
Chermside, Queensland 4032

You will need to provide supporting documentation like birth certificates or marriage certificates. If these are not available you can provide a statutory declaration. Statutory declaration forms are available at any post office or can be downloaded here.

Please allow adequate notice (generally 6 weeks).

Letters of Support

We are happy to provide letters of support to not-for-profit organisations who are applying for government funding. We do require information to assist us in formulating our response, so please contact my office with your reason for a letter and any extra details you can provide.

Please allow 2 weeks to process.

Electoral Enrolment

If you are an Australian citizen and have turned 18 or if you have moved house or changed your name, you will need to complete a new electoral enrolment form. If you are 16 or 17 then you can enrol now so when you turn 18 you can vote. To check your current enrolment details, visit the Australian Electoral Commission by clicking on the link below. To change your enrolment details, visit these websites: