Senators Jacinta Price and Rennick are uniting to say NO to Anthony Albanese’s ‘Voice To Parliament.’
Prime Minister Anthony Albanese has named Saturday 14 October for the Voice Referendum.
Here’s 5 reasons why I’m saying NO…
1. I’ll be voting NO to a new bunch of bureaucrats getting fat off the taxpayer.
2. I’ll be voting NO to more government waste and red tape.
3. I’ll be voting NO to the legal bills and court time that the Voice will create.
4. I’ll be voting NO to the division of Australians by race.
5. I’ll be voting NO to Anthony Albanese and his Labor government using virtue signalling while ignoring the rising cost of living.
I support Nyunggai Warren Mundine when he says, “the official Yes pamphlet is lying when it paints the Voice as a magical wand to solve all problems facing Aboriginal people. That’s the greatest distortion of them all.”
I’m all for helping those in need, regardless of race, but the establishment of this type of ‘Voice’ is not the way to go about it.
If you’re in Queensland and want to join me in helping with the NO campaign, click below and a member of my team will be in touch.