mRNA Covid Vaccine concerns – A letter to the Health Minister
I have written a letter to the new Federal Minister for Health, Mark Butler MP, regarding the safety concerns of the mRNA vaccine and asking that the rollout of these vaccines stop because they are not fit for purpose.
Feel free to use this information in any workplace disputes with your employer regarding vaccine mandates.
Covid vaccines should not pass any workplace health and safety risk assessment for working age people in good health.
The Hon. Mark Butler MP
Minister for Health and Aged Care
PO Box 6022
Canberra ACT 2600
23 June 2022
RE: mRNA Covid Vaccine Concerns
I wish to raise the following concerns about the mRNA Covid vaccines, in particular the Pfizer vaccine currently being rolled out across Australia.
1. The TGA non-clinical evaluation report of the Pfizer vaccine contained a biodistribution study in rats that showed lipid nanoparticles within the vaccine do not stay in the muscle at the site of injection, but travel to other major organs in the body. The study stopped after 48 hours despite lipid concentrations still increasing in numerous body organs, including the heart, eyes, ovaries, testes, adrenal glands, spleen and thyroid.
2. As per the TGA non-clinical evaluation report, there are no distribution and degradation data on the S-antigen-encoding mRNA. The lipid nanoparticles administered by the vaccine and the encoded S-antigen are much smaller than the virus and so are able to cross the endothelium of blood and lymphatic vessels. They can therefore travel much faster and easier than the virus throughout the body via the bloodstream and lymphatic system. As a result, the distribution of lipids, the quantity of antigens produced, and the potential damage to organs in the human body from the vaccine is unknown.
3. mRNA vaccines stimulate the unregulated production of S-antigens inside cells. The only mechanism to stop this is an auto-immune response that attacks the body’s own cells. This has been shown to cause significant adverse events and diseases. Traditional attenuated vaccines do not produce antigens inside cells or provoke a similar autoimmune response, greatly reducing the risk of injury.
4. The S-antigen encoded by the mRNA is not the same as the S-antigen contained in the virus. Three changes of significance are:
a. The mRNA is coded to replace the natural uridine nucleoside with the synthetic pseudouridine nucleoside. This nucleoside has been found to evade toll-like receptors in the immune system as well as having a higher translational capacity, i.e. produces more antigen.
b. The proline amino acid has replaced other amino acids to give it greater stability.
c. 70 adenine nucleobases have been added to the ponytail of the S-antigen which slows the degradation of the mRNA.
The overall impact of these modifications is that the vaccine is a stronger and longer lasting antigen than the virus. This is the opposite of what a safe vaccine should be and increases the pathogenic risk to the vaccine recipient. Furthermore, no genotoxicity studies were carried out on the genetic vaccines, even though this was the first time that gene technology was used in vaccines for the unregulated reproduction of a pathogenic protein.
5. Studies have shown the mRNA encodes for a variety of protein isoforms within 24 hours of injection. These isoforms can lead to prion, thrombotic, neurodegenerative, and autoimmune diseases that may take years to diagnose and cause ongoing long-term disease.
6. The TGA non-clinical evaluation report did not show any evidence of an increase in IgA antibodies in the mucosal system, especially the upper respiratory tract. As such there is no evidence to indicate the vaccine will stop transmission or prevent infection in the mucosal system. The report did show a systemic IgG antibody response in monkeys that dropped off significantly after 5 weeks. These were young monkeys weighing around 10kg that received a dose three times higher than adult humans. Therefore, vaccine efficacy is short lived, whilst long-term safety risks remain. The blinded Pfizer study did not show a statistically significant improvement in all-cause mortality from its vaccine.
7. The Pfizer vaccine contains approximately 10 billion lipids encoding S-antigen mRNA that are injected directly into muscle. The virus may only contain thousands of molecules that enters the body via the respiratory tract. The virus encounters IgA antibodies in the mucosal system that can destroy it before entering the systemic system. The Covid vaccine therefore delivers a higher viral load directly to the systemic system than the virus, increasing the risk of infection and sickness.
8. There is a high degree of volatility of mRNA concentration in vaccine batches. Freedom of information requests to the TGA have shown that up to 40% of mRNA has degraded before it is even distributed to retailers. Certain batches of vaccines have a much higher rate of injury than others. This would indicate poor quality assurance around the vaccine manufacturing process. Given mRNA vaccines have never been commercially produced in such large amounts, this is concerning.
9. Real world data has shown that the Covid vaccines have failed to provide immunity, stop transmission, sickness, or death from Covid. While there may be marginal short-term benefits from the vaccine for those vulnerable to disease, it would not appear to outweigh the significant risks of injury and disease from the vaccine that is occurring in the much larger healthy population, especially young people.
10. Repeated short-term vaccination can damage the immune system due to antigenic imprinting or antibody dependent enhancement. Furthermore, current boosters are designed for the original Alpha and Delta variants, not Omicron. RNA viruses unlike DNA viruses are single strands that mutate rapidly and, as such, mRNA vaccine efficacy will quickly wane.
It is apparent that the Covid mRNA vaccines are not fit for purpose. I ask that you please stop the rollout of the Covid mRNA vaccines, and instead focus on other preventatives and early treatments that are much safer and more effective in treating viral infections and respiratory diseases.
LNP Senator for Queensland
Download the letter: Minister Mark Butler MP Letter 23 June 2022 – mRNA Vaccines